Friday, October 23, 2009

Tete a tete with Rekha Rana

  • When was the first time you realized you were sexy?
    I participated in an intercollegiate competition in 2006 and the crowd went berserk when they saw me in the bikini round. It was then that I realised I was sexy. And I even won the Miss Delhi 2006 award in that competition.
  • The kind of movies you'd like to do?
    Rekha is my idol and I want to do performance based roles just like her. I started my career as a theatre actor and I am looking for films where I can do tragedy roles, action and basically just really perform. I don't mind acting as a prostitute in a film but it has to be the lead role.
  • One actor you'd want to go on a hot date with...
    I am going to say two. Salman and Shah Rukh Khan. I'd love to go out with both of them at the same time to the romantic Piazza Di Capri in Italy.
  • Being sexy to you means...
    Achieving a diving strength - in terms of appearance, scent and character. So that any man who looks at me even once is ready to give up anything for me.
  • The best compliment you've received from a guy...
    I was participating in the Trans Asia Marathon in Delhi and an industrialist's son was the judge. He said that I had strong and sexy legs and I looked like a Greek goddess.
  • If someone act's fresh with you, you would...
    I would feel sympathetic towards him actually. I would give him an air hostess like smile and ignore him.
  • What was your first casting couch proposal like...
    A big time director told me to sleep with a financer to get a role. I just smiled at him and walked out and never took his calls again. It's all a part of the industry and I smiled because I don't want to make any enemies here.
  • Who's the most overrated 'sexy' Bollywood heroine?
    Celine Jaitley
  • Your last date that ended in a mess...
    I had a crush on this guy in my Barry John classes. I invited him for a first romantic date at Taj in Mumbai. I found out during the date that he was gay and he wanted me to help him hook up with this other guy who even I knew.
  • One Bollywood hero you'd like to marry...
    Saif Ali Khan! He is the perfect man for a girl.
  • One Bollywood director you'd do anything to work with...
    I won't compromise but I would really want to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is the best and most talented director of our times. I want to work on the sequel of Black with him and play the lead role. I am a director's actor.
  • When do we see you on the big screen?
    I am a dormant volcano with lava of talent, waiting to become active. I want to make it big internationally and in Bollywood. You will see me in a Hindi feature film by 2010 summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment